China Camp receives NO state funds. It derives all its revenue (revenues that keep the park open) from memberships, day passes, fees for camping, and a few other things.
So your membership fees, while inexpensive, are critical to our survival.
The most important reason to join is to keep your park open - 365 days per year.
This is a Marin treasure, off the beaten path, and in many ways, a secret gem. It's time to renew yourself.
JOIN TODAY, AND ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
From FREE admission to events to FREE parking to personalized docent tours, enjoy the benefits of membership at a level that is meaningful to you.
Your membership in Friends of China Camp keeps our gates open
What you get
$35 Trail Membership
- 1-Year Trail Pass valid for trail use for two adults plus children
- Quarterly Newsletter
- NO CHINA CAMP PARKING INCLUDED
$60 Full Membership
- All benefits of Trail Membership PLUS
- 1-Year FREE PARKING in all China Camp lots
- 1-Year FREE ADMISSION to Village museum talks
$120 Turtle Back Membership
- All benefits of Full Membership PLUS
- Your choice of 1 item of China Camp merchandise.
- Call 415-456-0766 to arrange for gift pickup at China Camp Ranger Station
A membership at any of the following levels goes beyond our hopes, and will earn our dearest gratitude. Please know that we consider this a very gracious gift that will help us tremendously in making this park all that it can be.
$240 Bullet Hill Membership
- All the benefits of Turtle Back Membership PLUS
- Member Recognition Breakfast Event
$480 Miwok Meadows Membership
- All the benefits of Bullet Hill Membership PLUS
- Docent tour of China Camp Village (up to 10 people)
$960 Grace Quan Membership
- All the benefits of Miwok Meadows Membership PLUS
- Small name plate honoring Member to be affixed in the park
Don't renew me. Just Donate.
Donate now without receiving any membership benefits.