Village Program For KIDS!
January 27 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
A FREE Fun-Filled Show For Kids!
“THE MYSTERY MOUSE OF CHINA CAMP”
China Camp Village Museum
Specially for ages 5 to 12! (But parents are invited, too)
Now your whole family can enjoy the same entertaining show
that has been WOWING visitors at China Camp State Park for years!
* * *
* Meet a special mouse that lives only in the San Francisco Bay Area
* Discover what makes it so special and why it is threatened with extinction
* Learn about other rodents (including a relative that grows 1000 times bigger!)
* See live demos of equipment scientists use to track it for research
* Share lessons that teach respect for all living creatures
FREE ADMISSION TO ALL AGES ~ Enjoy FREE snacks and drinks
Every child gets a FREE GIFT
Space is limited and reservations are required.
To reserve, send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415.488.5161
with the number of places you need (specify # for ages 12 and under)
We will reply to confirm your reservation with directions to the Village Museum